praise God!!!!!! ### constantly blesses me. I donr disevrve ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

longlegs81

Humble Servant of All
praise God!!!!!! ### constantly blesses me. I donr disevrve his constant grace. I am a sinner. please Lord forgive m. hallelujah!!!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God blesses me with consistent work so I am able to provide for my family and pay off my debt. I ask God to be there for those who are facing hard times and gives us the encouragement and love we need.
Replies
7
Views
403
Godmorning! First I want to Praise GOD for waking me up this morning pain free and able to worship Him. I ask you Father GOD to pour your blessings down on me to find suitable housing for me and my cats as we are moving ### away the end of August. I ask for traveling mercies and tou to be my co...
Replies
7
Views
319
I pray God blesses me and help me. I finally realize how destructive my ### has been in my life and how abusive she has been. Some of what happened I don't think was intentional but it still happened. However the verbal and mental abusiveness has been on purpose. I know we both grew up in an...
Replies
9
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,745
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom