Praise God, Am ### N . ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE REPORT! 🙏🏽🙌🏽 I am so grateful to share that I was offered a job with the County! 🎉 I want to sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me, encouraged me, and believed with me throughout this journey. Your prayers truly meant so much to me. I feel incredibly blessed by God and deeply...
Replies
10
Views
151
Thank you God!!! Please pray for a BLESSED AND GREAT DAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY MY CHURCH AND ALL MY PRAYER WARRIORS ON THIS APP IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!
Replies
15
Views
223
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom