Praise God! 1. Today I have received ...

Anapla

Humble Servant of All
Praise God!
1. Today I have received confirmation of change of sponsorship for which you have all prayed with me. Thank you.
1. As mentioned earlier in my prayer request thread, my covid test was negative. Now ### and ### have been scheduled for covid vaccine on ### Jan. Please pray that this will be positive and no reaction will be involved for us now and after our second dose after ### days from the time we take the first dose.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have NEVER nor shall I ever charge for my ministering to anyone. Sadly to say there are those today who do charge money for a deliverance session, or Christian literature, or a Christian concert, etc. I guess they forget to read what the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 10:8b, "freely ye have...
Replies
6
Views
166
Thank You Lord Jesus for all I have been blessed with. Please forgive me for my sins against you and the wrongs I done to others. Grant me the serenity to accept the wrongs that have been inflicted on me and the heart to forgive. Please God grant me the wisdom the serenity I need to do your...
Replies
7
Views
306
Thank you God for all that I've received. I've been blessed in so many ways. please forgive me my sins. Please send. s that I can't seem to forgive myself for I come to you looking for forgiveness. Continue to look over my family. I still want to get back together with my wife. but it's all up...
Replies
7
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom