Praise be to God, my husband has started his ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisianaLady

Beloved of All
Praise be to God, ### has started his new job. Thank all of you who have prayed for and with me. God bless.
 
PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS TO HIS CHILDREN
 
Yeah! Thanking God for your great news! Dear God, continue to bless these people and bring about a new song in their hearts. Amen.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has started a hobby at night where he keeps the lights on. I used to love turning down the house and tucking everyone in bed. When I say something he talks over me. I cussed to make him listen and he said do you think that endears me to you? I need to be able to fall asleep to have...
Replies
6
Views
424
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:11 – “They forgot what he had done, the wonders he had shown them.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:11 describes a major failing of the Israelites: they forgot God’s powerful works and the miracles He performed on...
Replies
10
Views
239
I was fired from job ###/###/### after ### years, I praise my Lord Jesus I have praying praying for a breakthrough because I was burdened and stagnant working for this company. I feel free, my mind still worries about what's next but I hold tight to God and his promises. I know he's with me as I...
Replies
9
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom