Praise and Thank You Lord for Your ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Thank you for shining your light to my mother, and bringing discernment and clarity to her mind, thanks to you she has finally realized some of those people were scammers and deceivers, I continue to pray on her behalf for more discernment and clarity, continue to shine your light in her...
Replies
11
Views
279
Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
160
I praise You for Your help, and I thank You for who You are and what You have done in all these prayers being answered. I give You all praise and honor and glory, in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom