Prais God. Pray for ### for healing ...

Cimpal

Beloved of All
Prais God. Pray for me for healing and financial breakthrough. I want to move from where I stay. May God connect me to my destiny helper.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Hello, friend! I just said a prayer, asking God to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His loving presence. May He work in your situation, provide for you and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We both had H pyroli. Praying healing. Praying for financial breakthrough as well
Replies
13
Views
149
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
363
-prayer for my ### months old baby girl. For her to be completely heal from cold and cough and runny nose. Praying for Mercy, grace and blessings and Lords unconditional love over this child. -prayer for protection from seen and unseen danger and protection from all sickness and disease and...
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,244
Messages
16,820,504
Members
651,278
Latest member
Caliomar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom