Practicum - ### School

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus please forgive me of all my sins have mercy on me. Glory to God for all my answered prayers.

Lord, I need help. I am doing my Practicum in a classroom where the teacher is abusive to the children and does not teach them but waste time. It is a poor community. The kids are bright. But I have unearth his poor teaching practice. The kids are not engaged and want to be. His teachings is not for learning. We watch videos too often. Lord, I am in his class and NEED to pass so I can be a teacher. Lord, I love these kids. He is degrading, demoralising and a 'useless' teacher. I am not after his job. I am for the students. Lord, help me to engage the students into learning and be focused. He has sabotaged some of my lessons but I got it right. He calls the kids losers, useless, I'm going to kick you out, your family is a loser and your brother, and you, you bring the whole class down. Lots of threats. He is confrontational and controlling. There are many horrible fights. I have been at the school since 2009 and those kids are not like that. He is covering up his lazy teachings and blaming it on the kids bad behaviour and management. It is him. Other teachers are fine. I must be a teacher and work at that school. Oh Lord, I am hurting for these kids. I have built a trusting relationship with them. Lord hear my prayer and make my week of full control teaching a blessing from heaven. Lord, send me your angels to assist me in my teachings/fun this week and there after. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have many absences this week kids are taking turns to miss school, this is not good for the students, Please pray for parents and students to come to school regularly and be respectful and responsible
Replies
10
Views
168
Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
145
I have a student who has been goof in class, she is always smiling does a great job following the directions, loves helping other friends, today office staff came to our class because she through a fit in the office refusing to go to school, she asked if her favorite classmate can take her back...
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom