Postpartum depression

Tehlywan

Disciple of Prayer
May you please pray for me for I have postpartum depression which is pulling my prayer life backwardness. It's now over two years now. I want it to pack its loads because its time has expired. So help me in prayers.
 
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His healing presence in a special and powerful way and fill you with His love, peace and strength. Remember that He is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). Remember that you deserve to feel better. Stay strong. Hugs!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone 🤍 I would really appreciate your prayers during this postpartum season. Please pray for complete healing and restoration over my body—that all pain, inflammation, discomfort, and pressure would go away and that my body would recover fully and properly after giving birth. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
161
I am Also dealing with heavy depression. I’ve been crying everyday for the past 3 weeks, I can’t eat, or I overeat. I can’t wake up or I can’t sleep. I feel like I’m in a pit of despair. I can’t pull myself out of it. It’s hard to worship. It’s hard to pray. This isn’t a battle I can fight...
Replies
11
Views
331
I am going through postpartum depression and just life sabotaging behaviors. I was arrested for a DUI. I wasn’t in my car when they came to get me but my tire had popped off/sparked. I refused a breathalyzer and they got a warrant for blood. Which will take 2-3 months. I know it sounds crazy but...
Replies
8
Views
650
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,402
Messages
16,787,766
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom