POSITIVE RESPONSE

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray that I promptly get the awaited response(s) to my mail and job application, further to an interview. Thank you. God bless you.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You as I purpose in my heart to come to know You better and love You with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life. Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I get a very positive response to my proposal of ### from my employer today. Please pray negotiations finish successfully today and we move forward to the next stage of signing the rupture conventional asap.
Replies
9
Views
338
Jesus please let me get a response about an important matter and if I have to call about it please let me be able to get through and the person understand my problem and be nice. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
148
Jesus please let the website that I need to work for an application work. I have called several times about it, and it's not getting fixed. I think they are doing this on purpose. I also received no response about another very important issue, and I don't know what I am going to do. Please help...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom