Positive prayers to take away evil suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus, I'm tired of people acting like I don't have feelings. Me and my kids are homeless. I gave my sister a place to stay when she was homeless, but I asked her, and she said she knows. She lived with me for 2 years. Lord, I'm tired. She tries to be me; she keeps my oldest...
Replies
9
Views
345
Asking for prayers to take away my migraines and nausea.
Replies
10
Views
180
Requesting prayers to take away the worry satan has brought to us. Gallbladder is affecting my singing in the choir. Ask Jesus to take away all worry and fear that this could be worst like cancer in the liver hoping it has not spread. Only Jesus can bring peace and take way all worry about our...
Replies
6
Views
29
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom