Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father please help this child of yours that cries out to you with needs. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i'm struggling mentally at the moment, and I feel a bit lost and alone. I pray that I'm lifted out of this soon. Amen
Replies
14
Views
148
Struggled with my mental health. Help for my ### as well, he gets very paranoid and turns on me. He no longer believes in God and this is the hardest thing. Please pray for me and my marriage. Please also pray for us financially, he has no steady income as he is just starting business so really...
Replies
8
Views
181
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. Please know that you are not a failure, and your feelings are valid. I'm here to support you. If you'd like to share a prayer request, I can help with that. However, I notice your message doesn't contain any personal names, locations, or specific private...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom