Plz pray for ###'s good health, ...

I thank and praise almighty father… u heard my prayers my lord … i belive u was present to give justice to my husband and his case and his case was dismissed.. all praises and honour to abba father .. thank u father thank you Jesus

I thank u for all for the prayer u all offered in our difficult moment
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I father is in hospital. He has pilia or jaundice. He whole body is yellow. We are going for MRI scan. Please pray for the healing of my father in jesus name. His name is ###.
Replies
11
Views
108
Please pray for ### as his left chest was paining and so doctor asked him to do angiography, please pray that there be no blockage and everything is clear. Please pray that his thyroid, cholesterol is healed completely by God's grace. Thank you!
Replies
8
Views
177
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
10
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom