Plz pray for my exams success my ###

Madderton

Disciple of Prayer
Plz pray for my exams success my exams started ### plz God help me my exams success =F0=9F=99=8F
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to see me through over my exams that I have taken, and grant me my heart desires and flying colors in my results. Lord as I have sit my exams, I commit it in your hands, I pray for a positive outcome and good news. Let the results be pleasing unto my ears. I pray for success and...
Replies
10
Views
190
Hi i need your prayers for my exams tomorrow, and i hope that the holy spirit guides me while answer and pass this test, and make what ive reviewed i will remember
Replies
15
Views
169
After a very long time , I’m finally giving the literature exam I was waiting for . With a toddler and a lot of house responsibilities,I barely get time to prepare . Please pray that the Holy Spirit guides me to become disciplined, diligent and focused, pray for supernatural wisdom and...
Replies
8
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom