Plz pray for ###, I don't ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
141
please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
109
I hope the demon is gone away from my house I hope it's not here and I hope it never will be real my curtains are open my dining room curtains are open and I don't know what to do if you don't help me Jesus then I won't do it myself
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,384
Members
648,680
Latest member
Jushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom