Plz Lord Speak To ###'s ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter smittyman96
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smittyman96

Guest
Lord, you brought ### back to me. You brought her feelings back, and Lord, I know she has a bf, but she admits she wants to be with me again. That she does want to be with me, and I never thought in a million years she would have that look in her eyes again that she did before when we were together. Lord, I have taken this as far as I could now, I put it in your hands. Lord, I ask that as she chooses between me and him, that you show her, Lord, show her that she doesn't have to feel like she has to be with him just because she was going out with me behind his back. Because all those times it was what she really wanted to do. I know all those nights we spent together were meant to be, Lord. It was you bringing her to me, and she has those feelings again that are stronger than what she has for the person she's with. I also pray that you comfort me and keep me strong if she tells me she still chooses him. I knew what I was getting myself into, but I didn't know it would be this hard for a second time, and it's even harder now, Lord. So I pray, Lord, that you speak to her heart for me and prepare me for the heartache I think is coming. I put this in your hands, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, please help this gentleman to focus on pleasing you above all things. Teach him how to be a proper Ephesians 5 godly man. In the Name of Jesus I pray that he submit to your pruning as he seeks to find a girlfriend and eventual wife. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was at church earlier today & as of recently, God has helped me to be introduced to new people & have a conversation with them, but what I struggle with is the going up to someone I don't know without being introduced to them by someone else. As an introvert, so is my friend who I go to church...
Replies
11
Views
214
Hello everyone, I have sought and continually seek God’s voice for guidance, instruction and clarity in my next steps in this spiritual warfare my spouse to be and I have been engaged in. I ask, and invite You, Lord Jesus, to please speak to me tonight in my dreams, and please not just in my...
Replies
8
Views
150
LORD, we ask for The Holy Spirit to speak to us in every way Heb 1:1-2, by abiding in You and Your Words abiding in us, John 15:7, abiding in Your love, John 15:10, Your Word as a lamp to our feet, Ps 119:105, To speak according to the Law and The Testimony, Isaiah 8:20, 🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit...
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom