Plz God help me I want to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i wish i die in my sleep so plz God Help me die i hate life so much.
Replies
8
Views
144
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
85
Pray for me, GOD, HELP ME ALWAYS, PLEASE. In Jesus name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom