Pls protect me from my fearful thoughts.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
198
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my place where I stay at please don't let me get kicked out i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my home continue to show me favor with my landlord give her a tender heart towards me let her have...
Replies
12
Views
281
Lord I know that our battle is not against flesh and bonds it's towards principalities, I have a client her name is ### ### ### she's a client who refuses to pay what she owns me, also she's playing witchcraft she worship the dead, and she even put that picture of her profile, Lord I put her on...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom