Pls prayer for ###'s health, not able ...

Pls prayer for ###'s health, not able to eat anything all chemo side effect, food water everything getting chocked, pls Lord Jesus' clear his throat and stop vomiting let him start eating
I prayed in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My elder son ### is suffering from throat pain, cold, cough, headache and fever since today morning. Please pray for him to get complete healing by tomorrow morning and stay healthy. In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
362
Please pray for my Grandmother ### 77 yrs old is suffering from eye infection, cold, cough and weakness since 1 week. On Sunday they have taken chest X-ray and report was normal, taking medicines for cough, cold, eye infection, high BP and diabetes. She is unable to eat. The medices are more...
Replies
6
Views
258
I haven’t been feeling good for awhile. My stomach and upper right abdomen by my liver and gallbladder feel uncomfortable and feel nauseous. I’m always worried and praying for everyone else and taking care of everyone else but myself. So now I need prayer for my health. I want to feel better and...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom