Pls prayer for me that my family ###

Prayed
Pls prayer for me that my family will get agree for my IELTS which I want to pursue for my love ### to whom I have ### yrs relationship. My ### ji her sons her whole family too much against our marriage and wants to separate us. Prayer for me that all the delays get remove from my life and will start IELTS classes within the days and my family let us marry in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, asking for Your favor, protection, and blessings over me and my husband at work. Guide our decisions, give us wisdom and peace, and surround us with Your grace. Protect us from negativity, conflict, jealousy, and anything that is...
Replies
9
Views
148
Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. Today I ask for Your strength to sustain me, Your wisdom to guide every decision I make, and Your favor to go before me in every area of my life. Lord, place Your hand of protection over me and my family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
12
Views
194
Please pray for me and my family. God, please protect me and my son and bless us with good health, healing, peace, happiness, and long lives. Bring love, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, healing, stability, and understanding into my relationship, and open the door for us to have a safe, peaceful...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,030
Messages
16,794,548
Members
649,594
Latest member
Celeamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom