Pls prayer for me ### bless me ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that my dissertation committee supports me guides me and is good to me. I need direction and guidance for my topic and comps. it needs to be done now. pls have them be patient, supportive and helpful. Pls have them guide me so I may create a beautiful topic--an easy one--but no less...
Replies
8
Views
245
Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter everyday. I don't have any...
Replies
8
Views
290
This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom