God, please let my CV land at the right spots. God please touch the people who receive and see my CV, please let my name stand out and let someone give me a chance. God please lead me to a job.
Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Pls pray for the repairs/turnaround for my condo unit. Pls pray that the repairs move forward smoothly. That I get a reasonable price for repairs and get excellent work done by contractors. I found someone to take care of my wood floor. Pls make sure he contacts me to move this forward. Pls pray...