Qellester

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray with me sir for God to bless me with my twin boys. All round fruitfulness in my business, my husband's career, my daughters' academics and in my entire family. Divine favour, divine health and peace from the Lord. I ask that the Lord will continue to bless my home and marriage that we will work in God's direction and purpose for our lives and achieve our God given destinies in Jesus name Amen. Every project that we have embarked on that the Lord will raise helpers from all angle to help us achieve it. That decision we want to take which the Lord knows that He will direct us on the right decision to take in Jesus name. Above all that my family and I will not miss heaven we will continue to serve the Lord and will not be distracted by the cares and pleasures of this world in Jesus mighty name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
132
The boss makes errors and pass it on to me. Please pray that this stops—that the boss cannot create a record of my mistakes. Prevent him/anyone from setting traps, framing me, harming me, or firing me
Replies
12
Views
196
To all For over two and a half years I've been out of an horrific abusive relationship from my ex with my cat and belongings. I was conned years ago and my cat was also stolen who would have died of a broken heart thank God I've got my cat now. Please pray the Lord restores us with major...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom