Pls pray, today I will write ...

Pls pray, today I will write, JPSC exam, pray that I will pass this exam
I cover you this morning under the blood stain banner of Jesus Christ this morning. As long as you have done your part then I guarantee you there is no reason to fear. Rejoice I say rejoice. Victory is yours! AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I am inspired and disciplined to study for my comps exam and to write my prospectus. It is due soon. Pls pray I make the most of my time left to study and write my prospectus. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
105
pls pray that I let go of fear and that I am not good enough or not deserving to do well in writing this essay. I need to get this done. It needs to be done well. pls pray I do a great job, 4 pages, 1000 words, APA citation, and well worded. It is due tomorrow. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
229
Pray today that I went for the in interview have faith in Jesus this job will be given to me all principles blocking it will go away and I will recover from my cough and foot rot without seeing the doctor because of faith in Jesus. In amen
Replies
7
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom