Pls pray that my mind be a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get my life back. My mind back. So I can live.
Replies
10
Views
209
God give our people to plant build and live He gave as see to plant trees full of fruit plenty of of an plants to heals ourself. He even give us meat to eat milk to drink but what I now not understand why must we be everything that give you life and a house over our head.
Replies
9
Views
43
My mind, emotions and will are completely shattered I am so constantly attacked and tormented and sleep deprived because of torment I gave back into alcohol because I needed to sleep because I feel like I am constantly being raped by demons whenever I lay down and try to rest at all or try to...
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,389
Members
650,981
Latest member
Ruimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom