pls pray that I let go of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I let go of fear and that I am not good enough or not deserving to do well in writing this essay. I need to get this done. It needs to be done well. pls pray I do a great job, 4 pages, 1000 words, APA citation, and well worded. It is due tomorrow. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
227
LIFE IN I LET GO OF MY CATS TONIGHT WITHOUT CRYING IT ISNT GOING TO WORKOUT I ACCEPT IT THAT THRU DONT LISTEN TO ME THEY DONT STAY INSIDE GREATLY I CAN URGENTLY LET GO OF THEM I GREATLY FIND THEM A NEW SAFE GOOD HOME GREATLYYY URGENTLY. SATAN ISNT GOING TO STOP AND I DONT WANT THEM IN THE...
Replies
5
Views
84
pls pray that I let go of my fear that is keeping me stuck. Pls pray that I move forward today in things I have been procrastinating with. Thx
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,046
Messages
16,783,871
Members
648,613
Latest member
Shietsardael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom