pls pray that I have the job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that i am awarded the uni grant for fall and spring 26-27 academic year and that i have a taship grading and that it is easy and fast and that i find another part time job 10 hours per week remote that pays well that i can do well and quickly--no stress Thank u
Replies
11
Views
148
pls pray that I finish my essay today and that I do an excellent job and that I earn a final grade of A+ in both of my grad school classes this semester thx
Replies
10
Views
157
pls pray that I have the job at "###" for 3-4 classes online for the 8 week period and then for it to renew for another 8 week period
Replies
3
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom