pls pray that I earn a final ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I finish my comps list today and that I earn final grades of A in both of my grad school classes this semester Thank u
Replies
11
Views
173
pls pray for final grades of A in both of my grad school classes this semester, I am working on my final paper and working diligently. pls make sure i do well on both the final ppr and presentation. pls pray that i finish my comps list and refine my list and topic for a final grade of A in that...
Replies
10
Views
214
pls pray that I earn a final grade of A+ in both of my graduate courses this semester. Pls pray that I am able to complete both of my final essays and create a great written work this week. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom