Pls Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter gisha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gisha

Guest
praise the lord! pls pray for my lover ### to come back to me and for him to realise his mistakes....amen thank u so much
 
Let the Holy Spirit be with and guide you, in all your ways. Praise the Lord.
 
Dear, you can have the pure conscience that emboldens, and you can have the strong confidence that only a righteous few have ever obtained.

And in the time of trouble, you can escape to His pavilion, where He will protect you.

Let Psalms 18, 27, and 46 strengthen your confidence in the LORD.

...........................

be blessed friend

###

###
 
Lord we ask in Jesus name you help ### regain each other. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray to heal my relationship with ###. We are estranged right now. Pls pray that he understood my last message to him and i was not dumping him but trying to clarify our interaction. I miss him so much and we are no longer communicating. I just needed to know he was genuinely serious about...
Replies
6
Views
15
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom