pls pray for ### i have lots of sorrows ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshi

Disciple of Prayer
pls pray for me i have lots of sorrows in my heart no one s with me now. except God I didn't write any exam properly I am doing MBA now I want all clear in my exams. my life is depends upon my results so pls give good results to me pls God pls with lots of tears ur child
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I have lots of boyfriends I am tired of being unloved
Replies
4
Views
376
pls pray that I have lots of boyfriends I do not want marriage just real relationships
Replies
7
Views
428
Pls pray that I have lots of committed boyfriends I am not looking for marriage but do want official boyfriends I am getting older and have never had an official boyfriend, it's time
Replies
7
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom