Pls pray for ###, for deliverance from ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that Jesus forgives me and delivers me from pornography and masturbation I pray for my life I pray for my future I need a well paying job I pray for my family I pray for my mom to recover from all the sickness that troubles her lord Jesus make away with seems to be no way I need a land I...
Replies
11
Views
198
I need deliverance from sins! I’m angry with God feel like He rejected me! Cursing God and His people
Replies
10
Views
115
Please pray for me to overcome lust and homosexuality and pornography and masturbation. I'm ###.
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom