We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your family’s healing and restoration. It has been our joy to lift up your former brother-in-law, asking the Lord to soften his heart and make him aware of the blessing of his new granddaughter. We have prayed earnestly for reconciliation, for broken relationships to be mended, and for God’s perfect will to unfold in his life—especially in his relationship with his daughter, son-in-law, and grandchild.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If not, please know we are still here, ready to continue interceding on your behalf. We will keep asking our Heavenly Father to draw near, to heal what is fractured, and to bring unity where there has been division.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart as you trust in His timing and His love. We remain steadfast in prayer, believing that God is at work even when we cannot see it. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
146
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom