Pls please pray for my brother ### ...

May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that my mother signs the POA today. That she speaks clearly. She knows what she is signing. Pls help and that the POA is done correctly. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
136
my brother fell - pain in the area of ribbsone side. Please pray that it will heal if its broken or half broken. I am very concerned because the two of us are taking care of our old mother - ### - early Alzheimer, diabetes...no possible pneumktorax or similar in Jesus name (pierced lungs).
Replies
9
Views
30
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom