Pls my fellow prayers pray for my ### who is been

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pls my fellow prayers pray for my daughter who is been i into a spirit of having affairs with different men she don't focus on positive thing's but rather on formication. Pls let she been delivered from that.
 
father we commit her soul, spirit and body unto you and please Holy Spirit deliver her from everyl unholiness and unrighteousness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning my fellow prayer warriors. I'm requesting prayer in ### today that everyone make it to and from homes on the roads today due to this wonderful icy conditions God gave us to play in. That everyone finds shelter from the cold and that at least ### new people change their lives today...
Replies
14
Views
649
I ask my fellow prayer warriors to pray for my deliverance. I hear voices, I have depression and I see things. I know this is coming from Satan and darkness. Please tell Jesus to hurry, I'm in so much mental pain. Jesus, please help me in your Holy name I pray Amen.
Replies
8
Views
1K
Pls my fellow Christians brothers and sisters, I am a member of ### branch### state, Pls in the name of God, I need ur prayers, I dreamt that I step on something, and since then, my legs are paining and hotting me, I have prayed and fast, I Dont no, whether My Heavenly Father have abandoned me...
Replies
9
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,423
Messages
16,799,695
Members
649,927
Latest member
Ireiraenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom