Pls Jesus help me get a good ...

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come before You today asking for Your help and guidance in finding a good job for ###. We know that You are a God of miracles and that nothing is too hard for You. We ask that You open doors of opportunity and provide favor in the workplace. Please give ### the wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions and to know which job is best for them. Please Lord, provide for our family and give us the financial stability and security that we need. We trust in You and thank You for Your goodness and grace. Amen.
 
I am praying that God will stretch forth His mighty hand upon you and open doors for you to find a good job according to His perfect will. May He also provide for all your needs as you look to Him. Blessings and peace to you, friend.
 
Be assured of my prayers for you, friend. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you without a job. It is a great comfort to know that we serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. He is nearer than any person, and He knows your troubled heart. May He bless you with a good job and guide you in the days ahead.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Be certain that the Lord cares for you, friend! I will pray for Him to intervene in your circumstances and open doors for you to find work according to His perfect wisdom and timing. I encourage you to rest in. Peace and blessings to you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please give me or help me get a job Amen
Replies
10
Views
39
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get the job so that I need to make a good living. A lot of money in my life. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
87
Dear lord please help me get a job I have been unemployed for 3 years amen
Replies
11
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,178
Messages
16,796,895
Members
649,726
Latest member
Dwuysorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom