Pls Help Me Out Is Urgent

  • Thread starter Thread starter jesseobi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jesseobi

Guest
pls pray for me i need about ### or ### USD pls help me out
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net/www.encourager.us
 
Deuteronomy 15:6

For the LORD your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you.

Psalm 37:21

The wicked borrows and does not pay back, but the righteous is gracious and gives.

Proverbs 22:7

The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower becomes the lender's slave.

Romans 13:8

Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

Proverbs 22:26-27

Do not be a man who strikes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts; if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Father God I ask that You would first bless ### and draw ### closer to You through the reading of Your Word, and praying to You. I then ask that You would bless ### financially. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I find a topic for dissertation NOW accepted now so I am ready by the end of this semester and I earn a final grade in both of my classes pls pray that I can balance work, academia and caring for my ### mother pls pray that I figure out finances now pls pray that I create my list...
Replies
9
Views
261
Dear Lord Jesus, My second day at work and it’s awful. It’s highly excruciating and I’ve been out in the sun and this is what I’m gonna be doing a lot for the summer. I’ve had enough of working at ###. My parents and my mom even took my sunscreen away cause it made me look goofy. I don’t like...
Replies
10
Views
193
I had dreams where I lose my relations that I want and would want including answers and things I never ask for, don't want, or would want to never happen instead, and God dodged answering my prayers correctly since July - 7 - 2025 to today Feb-19 - 2026. Pray that those things will never happen...
Replies
5
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom