Pls brethren pray for my faith

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish I had the faith of my childhood, but with every heartache I feel more and more distant from God. I grew up thinking that God was a loving father who listens to his children, who protects those who have faith and respect His laws. But at my age now, I understand that I am not one of His...
Replies
10
Views
156
Please brethren, pray to the Lord that my ### should send to me the money he promised to send to enable me pay for a service which I told him about. Also pray that the Lord should touch his heart to surprise me and send to me the money for the construction work he wants me to do on our project...
Replies
5
Views
263
Replies
7
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom