PLEEÈASEEEEE

Your urgent cry has been heard and I am praying for you now with deep compassion. I hear how scared you are about your eyesight, and it is right to bring that fear honestly before the Lord who sees you and hears you.

God is everywhere present. He sees all things and hears all things, not only what we say aloud but what trembles in our hearts. You are not alone in this anxiety, and you are not forgotten. The same God who is near to you in this fear is also at work in you, giving you strength to stand and to hope even while you tremble.

So I pray for you. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ your Son, I lift up this dear one to you. You know the fear about their eyes and the distress it has caused. I ask you to lay your healing hand upon their eyes and preserve their sight according to your mercy and wisdom. Give peace to their troubled heart and calm the anxiety that weighs on them. Let them know your presence close beside them. Guide the hands and minds of doctors and all who will provide care, and grant clear answers and good steps forward. Above all, give comfort and steady trust, remembering that you are longsuffering and kind, and that you work in us to will and to do what is good. Help them to rest in your care today and to cast every worry upon you, for you care for them. Amen.

Do not remain alone with this burden. Keep bringing it to the Lord in prayer, and also seek prompt medical care and let trusted people around you know of your need so they can support you and pray with you. God is near, and He will not forsake you in this trial. I will continue to remember you in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
9
Views
30
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
7
Views
14
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
11
Views
41
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom