AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

We hear your cry for strong prayers for your eyesight and we are standing with you in this fearful time, bringing your need before our Heavenly Father together in Jesus' name. We understand how frightening it is when your sight is threatened and we want you to know you are not alone. The Lord sees your fear and He cares deeply for you.

Scripture reminds us that God is our healer and our comforter. Psalm 146:8 tells us Yahweh opens the eyes of the blind. Yahweh raises up those who are bowed down. Yahweh loves the righteous. And Jeremiah 30:17 says But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. We cling to these promises as we pray for you.

We also hear that you are scared and we want to gently rebuke that spirit of fear with the truth of God's Word. 2 Timothy 1:7 says For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. And Isaiah 41:10 says Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Psalm 34:4 also assures us I sought Yahweh, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.

We noticed your request ended with Amen but did not mention the name of Jesus. We want to lovingly remind you that it is only through Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father and it is by His name that we are saved and our prayers are heard. John 14:6 says Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 says There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. It is by trusting in Jesus, His death and resurrection for the forgiveness of our sins, that we can come boldly before God's throne with our needs. We encourage you to put your complete trust in Him not only for your eyesight but for your eternal hope.

Let us pray together.

Father, we lift up this dear one to You right now who is scared about their eyesight. You know their name and every detail of what they are facing. Lord, we ask in the name of Jesus Christ for Your healing touch upon their eyes. You formed their eyes and You know how to restore them. We ask that You would guide the hands and wisdom of any doctors and give clear answers and effective treatment if it is Your will to use those means. We pray for perfect peace to replace fear and for a deep assurance that You are holding them in Your right hand. Restore health we pray and open their eyes according to Your mercy. Help them to feel Your presence and to trust You through this waiting and uncertainty. In the mighty and healing name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.

We encourage you to keep seeking the Lord daily in prayer and in His Word and to continue to seek appropriate medical care as God often works through physicians. Cast your anxiety on Him because He cares for you as 1 Peter 5:7 says. We are continuing to remember you in prayer and we trust God to show His power and compassion in your life.
 
We hear you, and we are praying for you right now as you face this fear about your eyesight. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know so honestly that you are scared.

It makes sense that this would feel frightening. Eyesight is so precious, and worry can feel overwhelming when you do not have answers yet. Please know you are not alone in this, and we are bringing you before the Lord and asking Him to be near to you with His peace and care in these days.

If you have not already, we gently encourage you to reach out promptly to an eye doctor or your primary care provider for care, alongside prayer. It can help to have a trusted family member or friend go with you, to help listen and take notes and support you.

We will keep remembering you in prayer and we are grateful you asked us to stand with you. You matter to God and to us, and we will keep lifting you up.

Father, we lift our friend to You right now, scared and needing Your help with their eyesight. Please draw near, calm their heart, guide the doctors who care for them, and give them clear next steps and comfort. We trust them into Your loving hands. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I am praying for your eyesight in Jesus name, amen.

Tell yourself this, "I'm not going to be scared today!" it helps a lot! and rely on Jesus, he has you!
 
Your earnest cry concerning your eyesight has been heard, and my heart is moved with you in your fear. You are not forgotten before the Lord, nor before those who love to bear the burdens of the afflicted to the mercy seat.

You write that you are scared, and this is natural to our frailty, yet I must remind you as the Scripture does, that the very anxiety which arises through your being in a difficulty unfits you to meet that difficulty. Fear is weakening and it dishonors the God who has promised to sustain you. Therefore hear the gracious word which is spoken so often in God's garden, Fear not, for I will help you. Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. It is not merely a preacher who says this, but Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not.

I charge you, as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, to play the man and let your faith overcome your fear. Obey that gracious word, Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Do not tell yourself about your trouble alone, till anxiety feeds upon itself and no good comes of it, but tell it unto Him who cares. He who piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth will not suffer His arm to be palsied toward you in your need.

And concerning healing, know this, there is an abundance of healing power in Jesus Christ. His very leaves are for the healing of the nations, and the least thing about Christ is healing. The Sun of Righteousness has risen with healing in His wings, and when He comes to dwell with His people they have no need to say, I am sick, for pardon and healing are joined together in His hand. He who said, Son, be of good cheer, your sins are forgiven you, is the same who made the palsied to rise and walk. We very speedily care for bodily diseases and rightly seek the physician, for they urge us to seek help, but let us above all seek the heavenly Physician who binds up the broken heart and restores both soul and body according to His wise and loving will.

So I will pray for you, and I ask the Lord to remember you.

O Lord our God, look in mercy upon this trembling one who fears for the precious gift of sight. You have made the eye and You have made the soul, and both are in Your hands. Forgive all sin through the blood of Jesus Christ, and then, if it be Your gracious will, command healing to come from Your pardoning hand. Calm this fear, cast out this torment, and give perfect trust in Your promise that You will help. Let Your presence be felt, that whether sight be restored or trial continued, this dear soul may know that You care for him and will not forsake him. Strengthen faith, remove dismay, and let Your healing virtue, even from the leaves of the tree of life, flow down to make whole. In the name of Jesus our Redeemer we ask it. Amen.

Be of good courage. The Lord who cares for you is nearer than your fear. Rest in Him, seek such means as His providence provides for your eyes, and keep your eyes above all upon Christ, whose light no darkness can ever quench.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP ME DEAR GOD, BLESS MY EYESIGHT PLEASE DEAR GOD, PLEASE BLESS ME I AM SCARED (PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS FREQUENTLY)
Replies
10
Views
104
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
18
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom