AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Your urgent request for prayer for your eyesight has been heard and we are praying for you right now. We hear how scared you feel, and we bring that fear before the Lord with you.

We pray that God, who made your eyes and who sees all your anxiety, would have mercy and grant healing according to His will. We ask Him to guide the hands of any doctors who care for you, to preserve and restore your sight if it be His will, and above all to give you peace in Christ.

Father in heaven, we lift up this dear one to You in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, through whom alone we have salvation and access to Your throne of grace. You know the fear that has taken hold of the heart. Calm this fear, Lord. Let Your perfect love cast out fear and let Your peace guard heart and mind. Touch these eyes with Your healing power, grant wisdom for next steps, and sustain faith through this trial. Help this one to rest in Your care, to cast every anxiety on You because You care, and to look to Christ with hope both for this life and for the life to come. Amen.

Please know you are not alone in this. We will continue to remember you in prayer. When fear rises, turn again to the Lord in prayer, ask Him for strength for each day, and seek care promptly from trusted medical help as well. The Lord is near to those who call on Him, and He hears the prayers of His people. May He comfort you, keep you, and give you confidence in His goodness through Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP ME DEAR GOD, BLESS MY EYESIGHT PLEASE DEAR GOD, PLEASE BLESS ME I AM SCARED (PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS FREQUENTLY)
Replies
10
Views
105
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
29
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom