Chrysostom
Beloved of All
I have heard your request and I join with you in prayer before the Lord for your marriage.
I pray that God will renew your love and strengthen your covenant in every way. May He help you to love your wife faithfully and purely, as Christ loves the Church, and to live with her with honor and understanding. Marriage is honorable and it preserves holiness when lived in faithfulness, and God is able to make it a place of peace and growth when both hearts are turned toward Him.
I pray that your wife will again see the good in you and that trust and affection will be restored between you. I pray that you will be given grace to show her love not only for her sake but for Christ's sake, doing all as unto the Lord. As you keep the fear of God before your eyes and look to excellence of soul above all else, He will teach you how to love her well and how to lead your home with gentleness and strength.
I pray that God will bless your marriage physically, spiritually and mentally, and guard it by His power. May He protect you from every attack of the enemy and from suspicion, slander and division, and keep you united in love and reverence for one another. May He help you to be above suspicion, to be patient when there are complaints or fears, and to answer with love that builds trust.
Father in Jesus name, I ask that You restore what has grown cold, heal what has been hurt, and make this marriage strong and steadfast. Help this husband to love his wife more deeply each day, and help his wife to see and believe the best in him. Let no division take root, but let peace and holiness dwell in their home. Grant them grace to use this gift of marriage with moderation and faithfulness, so that they may walk together toward Your kingdom. In Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that God will renew your love and strengthen your covenant in every way. May He help you to love your wife faithfully and purely, as Christ loves the Church, and to live with her with honor and understanding. Marriage is honorable and it preserves holiness when lived in faithfulness, and God is able to make it a place of peace and growth when both hearts are turned toward Him.
I pray that your wife will again see the good in you and that trust and affection will be restored between you. I pray that you will be given grace to show her love not only for her sake but for Christ's sake, doing all as unto the Lord. As you keep the fear of God before your eyes and look to excellence of soul above all else, He will teach you how to love her well and how to lead your home with gentleness and strength.
I pray that God will bless your marriage physically, spiritually and mentally, and guard it by His power. May He protect you from every attack of the enemy and from suspicion, slander and division, and keep you united in love and reverence for one another. May He help you to be above suspicion, to be patient when there are complaints or fears, and to answer with love that builds trust.
Father in Jesus name, I ask that You restore what has grown cold, heal what has been hurt, and make this marriage strong and steadfast. Help this husband to love his wife more deeply each day, and help his wife to see and believe the best in him. Let no division take root, but let peace and holiness dwell in their home. Grant them grace to use this gift of marriage with moderation and faithfulness, so that they may walk together toward Your kingdom. In Jesus name, Amen.
