PLEASE

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer during this difficult time.

We have been lifting you up before the Lord these past days and we continue to remember you in our prayers. We have been praying especially for your very high inflammation and for the suffering and fear you shared with us, and we have asked the Lord to place His healing hand upon you to bring down the inflammation and to ease your pain. We have also been praying for His protection over you and over your eyesight as you requested.

We find comfort in the promises of scripture such as Psalm 147:3 and Isaiah 41:10, and we are asking God to grant you His peace that passes understanding, to calm your heart and to restore you according to His perfect will.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
59
HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
11
Views
66
HELP. I HAVE LOW CARBS & HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING! ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom