SIIIGGHHH

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer during this very difficult and frightening time.

We have been lifting you up before the Lord these past few days, asking for His healing touch upon the very high inflammation in your body and for relief from the suffering you described. We have also been praying for His perfect peace to calm your fear, and for His protection over you and over your eyesight. We are trusting the Lord who promises in Psalm 147:3 that He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds and who reminds us in Isaiah 41:10 to fear not for He is with us.

We continue to remember you in our prayers and to stand with you asking for the Lord to reduce the inflammation, to ease your pain, to guard your sight and to fill you with His comfort and strength.

If your request has been answered and you have seen improvement in the inflammation or protection for your eyes, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still suffering and feeling scared, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray together that our gracious Father will touch your body with healing, calm your heart, take away fear, and protect your eyesight under His care. We ask for wisdom for those caring for you and for His peace to guard you. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
11
Views
66
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
102
HELP. I HAVE LOW CARBS & HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING! ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom