Please

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m overwhelmed at the moment. This week has been a rough week. Earlier this week I was feeling lonely and alone. I prayed and fasted in that. Yesterday my mom decided to help my aunt and niece and put us into there mess . Since she did that I’ve been feeling overwhelmed anxious and stressed. A...
Replies
13
Views
201
I request your prayers for a family situation, my mom is an elderly lady and there is a woman that supposedly is her provider is a very bad person, and is separating all my siblings away from, since there is one that lives with my mom, she likes to be gossiping about all of us and put everyone...
Replies
6
Views
128
Please pray against the nightmares I had tonight where these 2 ladies who one lives in ### and her mom constantly comes around my house all noisy and all and where other odd people I never ask for comes around to people I will never will or would be close to please pray against it and the dreams...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom