Please

Anonymous

Beloved of All
### April I kids ### ### Mom ### have a great night fun and excitement now we all have family time and we take really nice photos according to God's will 100 fold into existence all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN CANCEL PRAYERS FOR HOUSEBOAT I DONT WANT CHAOS FORGET THAT CRAP AND I JUST GET A 5TH WHEEL TRAILER WITH AN AC THAT WORKS GREATLYYYY SO SATAN DOESNT HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO RUIN MY DAY NIGHT ANYMORE GREATLY EVER AGAIN GREATLYYY..LIFE IN MY COMMUNICATION GREATLYYYY HEALED JOY BACK WITH ME...
Replies
10
Views
147
Life in i have my JOY of the Lord i Earned i get a new HOME a Boaz not Bozo time to get a decent man in my lifetime as a very great boyfriend ❤️ I get a Very sweet guy to take excellent care of me so im not stressed since im having such a hard time at work definitely need my favor returned to me...
Replies
10
Views
166
Life into existence 💯100 Fold greatly myself my mom my 3Offsprings our pets are the Head not the TAIL greatly in everything urgently Loosen Deut 28:13 TAILED BINDED UP GREATLY SATAN SHITE CREW TAILED GREATLY w myself my mom my 3 offspring’s our pets HAVE OUR HEALTH greatly a good day...
Replies
9
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom