Please Turn ###'s Heart Back Toward His Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

amspurlin

Disciple of Prayer
My husband told me last week that he didn't feel anything for me, and that he could see himself living somewhere else...we had a rough week but managed to talk on Sunday and I thought he grudgingly said that he was willing to try to work things out....had two good days and then tonight as he was going to bed he told me he didn't even want to come home tonight, he didn't know why but he thought it only fair to tell me. Please pray urgently that he opens his heart, that he is willing to work on our marriage and give things a second chance. Please don't let him give up on our life and our family without even trying....
 
Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this prayer request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
I am praying for this marriage right now!!

Dear God, I pray with everything I have inside that You will bestow Your
Mighty Healing Power on this troubled marriage and turn the husband's
heart and mind back to his marriage vows and his wife.

Please help them Oh Lord, Please help!

Amen
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
FATHER GOD WE LIFT UP THIS PRAYER REQUEST TO YOU JESUS, PLACE IN THEM A CALM SPIRIT, TRUSTING THAT YOUR WILL IN THEIR LIFE IS WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM, ANSWER THEIR PRAYER REQUEST ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL, GIVE THEM UNDERSTANDING IN YOUR ANSWER AND A PEACE THAT ONLY YOU CAN GIVE, TOUCH THEM AND POUR OUT THE HOLY SPIRIT OVER THEM FATHER, GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH THEY NEED TO WALK CLOSER WITH YOU DAY BY DAY AND SATAN TRIES TO DESTROY THEIR FAITH, SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR THEM IN A WAY THAT THE WORLD CAN SEE YOU MOVE IN THEIR LIVES IN YOUR HOLY SON'S NAME JESUS WE PRAY, YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are 2 believers who love the Lord, however, my wife filed for divorce. I am praying that God intervenes and that the divorce will go through. I have taken the past couple of months to really focus on myself and my relationship with God via the Holy Spirit. I know I have grown tremendously. I...
Replies
7
Views
359
Dear God, I’m praying that my husband (###) heart be drawn back to the Father!! I’m down on my knees petitioning Heaven and crying out to the Father to please hear my cry. Lord take away that heart of stone and give him a heart of flesh. With your mighty hands touch his heart, soften him...
Replies
7
Views
709
God please touch him and convict his heart. Speak to him in dreams and visions and stir him to desire to walk in the light and live a righteous life. Help him to see the needs of others and God please strengthen our marriage.
Replies
7
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom