Please Turn ###'s Heart Back Toward His Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father I pray in agreement with this dear ### for the restoration of their marriage. Change hearts and bring healing and peace. in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God pour the power of you Holy Spirit on him and bless to leave out from all restrictions. Amen. I pray for ### through Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are 2 believers who love the Lord, however, my wife filed for divorce. I am praying that God intervenes and that the divorce will go through. I have taken the past couple of months to really focus on myself and my relationship with God via the Holy Spirit. I know I have grown tremendously. I...
Replies
7
Views
359
Dear God, I’m praying that my husband (###) heart be drawn back to the Father!! I’m down on my knees petitioning Heaven and crying out to the Father to please hear my cry. Lord take away that heart of stone and give him a heart of flesh. With your mighty hands touch his heart, soften him...
Replies
7
Views
709
God please touch him and convict his heart. Speak to him in dreams and visions and stir him to desire to walk in the light and live a righteous life. Help him to see the needs of others and God please strengthen our marriage.
Replies
7
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom