Turn ###'s heart back to God

AnnaOne

Servant
God please touch him and convict his heart. Speak to him in dreams and visions and stir him to desire to walk in the light and live a righteous life. Help him to see the needs of others and God please strengthen our marriage.
 
Yes Lord Jesus I join in agreement with your daughter. Because your word says in Matthew 18:19—“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. I believe this is in agreement with your counsel in heaven so let be loose on earth for her husband. Lord Jesus we bind satan and influences in Jesus Name. amen. Thank you Lord Jesus for answering this prayer.
 
Yes Lord Jesus I join in agreement with your daughter. Because your word says in Matthew 18:19—"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. I believe this is in agreement with your counsel in heaven so let be loose on earth for her husband. Lord Jesus we bind satan and influences in Jesus Name. amen. Thank you Lord Jesus for answering this prayer

Thank you for these truths
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are 2 believers who love the Lord, however, my wife filed for divorce. I am praying that God intervenes and that the divorce will go through. I have taken the past couple of months to really focus on myself and my relationship with God via the Holy Spirit. I know I have grown tremendously. I...
Replies
7
Views
359
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 59:13: Rebellion and treachery against the Lord, turning our backs on our God, inciting revolt and oppression, uttering lies our hearts have conceived. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 59:13 lays out a detailed confession...
Replies
8
Views
192
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
14
Views
497
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom