Please Take A Second And Pray For ###..

Status
Not open for further replies.

savingfaith7

Prayer Warrior
To make a long depressing story short, I just want to be happy and healthy again... I want to make my family happy again. Please pray for ###... thank you and God bless you.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You are valuable and deserving of care and support. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency...
Replies
7
Views
147
LORD please take this toothache away . Please and i pray for a dentist that is great in all areas in JESUS name amen . show me which one ?
Replies
10
Views
169
God, please take me to heaven. Please. I am tired of living in a community where I had to surrender my child to never see him again. Where I have had to be hazed by a community repeatedly. Where I have been used over and over. These people are wicked. You know my battles. They make it harder...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom