Please someone pray for my father ### (known ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrek81

Disciple of Prayer
Please someone pray for my father ### (known scientist) who has the cancer. Please pray to God to give him strength and peace of heart. I want my father to be happy so he would have no doubts about that Jesus loves him and he shouldn't be afraid about my family situation and especially about me. I want him to feel better and ease his physical pain.

We live in ###.

Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life is on attacks, my health, money, and people. May the Lord help me and deliver me from my trouble. Lord have mercy on me and fight for me physically, and spirituallly let all the enemies of my soul be defeated and disappointed. Amen
Replies
9
Views
186
Please someone pray for my ### and his side of the family and my ###. My ### doesn't like the fact that my ###, my ### and I are Christian. He doesn't like it any time my ### goes out to church and got mad when I told him about my faith. He is worried that we won't remember him after his death...
Replies
9
Views
473
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance, support, and strength during a difficult time, expressing feelings of exhaustion and isolation.
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,302
Messages
16,820,988
Members
651,312
Latest member
Sydouwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom