Please show me Lord if ### still loves me. Break

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Please show me Lord if my husband still loves me. Break down any pride, help him to see how his actions affect others. Open his eyes Lord. Is he not capable of love Lord? Was that warning before the wedding what I should have listened to all along? Is this the end of the road for us? Please guide me Lord, I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The way others talk, take vaccine or die...last time I checked Jesus is the giver and taker of life....I understand the virus is real, but placing total Faith in a vaccine is just beyond me right now. I've got to believe Jesus Loves me and doesn't want harm to come near me.
Replies
15
Views
325
  • Locked
pray my ### still loves me and wants to be with me pray that he calls
Replies
5
Views
80
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom